We are going to be making a board game. Here's what we'll do.
- Create a board game using the characters and setting from a book you read.
- Use buttons, bottle caps, or other small pieces for markers.
- Use a spinner or dice for the number of spaces the pieces use.
- Draw the board on heavy paper or cardboard. Make the pieces move through places with the events that were in the story.
- Make question & answer cards from the book that go with the game.
- Include the set of rules, the game board, & pieces in a baggie with your name on it.